Malkishua ropes-course park
Ropes-course – is located on the outskirts of the village in the heart of the tree grove and is used for a guided and dynamic group work practice using different facilities scattered across the park. It exposes the group to various challenges that simulate coping with group situations that project different aspects of life such as communication, knowing one another, mutual trust, corporation, responsibility, leadership and team work while strengthening and empowering the group according to its needs and requirements.
Activity duration is between 2 to 5 hours. group size is between 15 to 20 participants depending on age.
A day course emphasizing prevention and explanation – theoretical and experiential Theoretical- a visit to Malkishua therapeutic village focusing on exposure to the world of rehabilitation and drugs withdrawal – discussions are conducted with one of the tenants relaying his personal story.
Experiential- a ropes-course activity based on the group working together to achieve goals of recognizing risks (such as: the importance of boundaries, the price of belonging, positive/negative leadership, and more) while discussing those topics within the group.
The duration of the activity ranges from 3 to 5 hours depending of the age of the participants.
* All of the activities are insured and operated by licensed and experienced guides
* A visit to the village offers exposure to the world of rehabilitation. A meeting with a tenant will be a part of all workshop/activity.
* Costs of the programs will be offered upon scheduling a visit.
* Each workshop activity will be adjusted specifically to the group according to its needs.
* In case of extra large groups up to a total of 100 people, the activity may be divided into smaller groups.